Recruitment is changing rapidly, impacted by changes in technology, new ways of working, automation, business models, candidate experience, HR transformations and recruitment practices.
Join our panel of experts for a frank, insightful and valuable discussion on how career development practitioners can better support their clients navigate this rapidly changing world of recruitment
The key competencies to be addressed are:
- Labour market information – what recruiters are seeing
- Communication and interpersonal skills - how to work with recruiters
- Technology, information and resources – how technology is changing recruitment
- Professional practice application – who to better support private practice clients
- Career development program – develop more effective career development programs
- Employer/Industry liaison – collaborate better with recruiters and employers
- Rob Papworth - Industry Recruitment Expert - Over 20 years’ experience in recruitment and talent management, across a diverse range of sectors including Mining, Information Technology, Software Development, Telecommunications, Building & Infrastructure, Pharmaceutical and Government.
- Christine Hubble - Agency & Executive Recruitment Expert - Top recruiter with 25 years agency experience who specialises in recruiting executives, women in leadership and IT professionals
- David Cvetkovski – Graduate Recruitment Expert - Thought leader in graduate recruitment and founder of Fusion Graduate Consultancy, who deliver graduate recruitment solutions for the Victorian Public Service and NAB.
The discussion will be facilitated by CDAA Victorian Committee Member, Sean Croon, who has 12 years of experience as a hands-on recruiter and recruitment agency manager, and eight years as a career development practitioner.
Please consider event timing according to your state:
NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT: 7pm - 8pm
SA: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
QLD: 6pm - 7pm
NT: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
WA: 4pm - 5pm
New Zealand: 9pm - 10pm
CPD Points: 1 hour
CPD Competency: Labour Market Information
Are you a CDAA member? Please ensure you are logged in using the right credentials to receive the member rate. Don't know your login details? Contact [email protected].
Please read the CDAA Cancellation and Refund Policy before registering.