Attend the 2021 CDAA TAS Division AGM either in person or via Zoom to help shape the future of the association. This event will also include a social lunch and a networking session.
Who am I Networking Session
To enable members to know each other better, we will be hosting a zoom-based ‘poster session’ immediately following the AGM. Submitting a poster (a single PowerPoint slide) is optional, though we encourage all members to stay after the AGM to learn from each other.
- Learn more about our areas of expertise and interest
- Better support each other as career practitioners
- Provide additional mechanisms for support and referral for our clients
Why not show off your creative side by using an image or two that describes you or your work? How would you explain your profession to a visitor from Mars?
Your PowerPoint slide should include the following:
- Your name
- Sector, company name, employer – whatever is relevant for you
- Your preferred contact details
You might also like to think about a couple of the following:
- Personal career motivation
- What drives you?
- Expertise you can offer fellow members
- Recent achievement(s)
- Current projects
- Areas where you might like support
- Something personal/fun
We recommend minimum 16pt font, and a 4:3 aspect ratio. Slides should be submitted to Julie Preston, Tas Division President, by Thurs 11 November.
Contact Julie if you have any questions at [email protected].
Lunch: 12pm - 1pm (Pay for own food/drink)
AGM: 1pm - 1:30pm
Networking Poster Session: 1:30pm - 3pm
CPD Points: 3 hours
CPD Competency: Communication and Interpersonal Skills