We will also look at emerging opportunities that can be harnessed with strategic interventions in terms of career and workforce development, employability and community engagement.
Join us for unique perspectives shared by a line-up of wonderful guest speakers who are leaders in various industry sectors and who will share insights about job trends and opportunities about their industry and their employability requirements.
The guest speakers:
- Louise Noble - Founder of the Mulberry Project
- Alexandria Galea – Cotton Grower Services
- Saleena Ham – research, consultant, and advocate for regional communities, social connection & Inclusion
- Simon Millcock – CEO of the Legatus Group – Regional Organisation of 15 Local Governments in South Australia
An honest, encouraging, and engaging professional development session focused on where Australian industry sectors are building both current and future pathways for jobs. Q & A will be throughout the event.
This symposium offers practical applications that include:
- Regional workforce trends that are creating different opportunities for work
- Career opportunities for individuals from emerging workforce priorities in regional areas
- Regional business / career opportunities and skills development.
- Connecting metropolitan and regional communities via workforce and study opportunities.
This event is suitable for all career practitioners, community support staff, training providers, government and business agencies interested in regional workforce and career development.
Please consider event timing according to your state:
NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC, TAS: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
SA, NT: 5pm - 7pm
WA: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
New Zealand: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
CPD Points: 2 hours
CPD Competency: Labour Market Information
Are you a CDAA member? Please ensure you are logged in using the right credentials to receive the member rate. Don't know your login details? Contact [email protected].
Please read the CDAA Cancellation and Refund Policy before registering.