It will be a hybrid in person and online event. Registrations are open to career practitioners from across Australia and overseas.
Online registrants will be incorporated into the event and included in questions to guests, lunchtime chats with each other and in person registrants who wander over to say hello and more!
The program will include:
- 9.30am – Welcome & Overview (Qld Division President Jennifer Luke)
- 9.45am – Theory into Practice presentations by CDAA members (Stacy Nottle, Karen Bremner, Shayne Lorac-Moon)
- 10.45am – Morning Tea
- 11am – “Current Trend in Career Development Related Policy” – (CDAA National President Linda Jeffrey & CDAA National Manager Peter Mansfield - online)
- 12pm - Lunch
- 1pm - Career Currency Panel - Career Opportunities and Pathways in Health
- Vanessa Rebgetz - Principal, Queensland Academy of Health Sciences (QAHS)
- Stephanie Olin - Health Information Management Assistant @ Queensland Health | Health Information Management student @ QUT
- Amanda Griffiths - Optometrist | Founder of MyHealthCareer.com.au | Learning Designer, The University of Queensland
- Dr Eliza Whiteside - Associate Professor | Program Director (Medicine Pathway) @ University of Southern Queensland
- Jack Kelso-Ribbe - Vice-President, TROHPIQ | President of UQ TIME (Towards International Medical Equality) | Chief Media Officer of The VacSeen Project
- 2.30pm - Close
If attending online, please consider event timing according to your state:
NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC, TAS: 9:30am - 2:30pm
SA, NT: 9am - 2pm
WA: 7:30am - 12:30pm
New Zealand: 11:30am - 4:30pm
Morning Tea & Lunch Provided (In Person)
CPD Points: 5 hours
CPD Competency: Professional Practice Application
Are you a CDAA member? Please ensure you are logged in using the right credentials to receive the member rate. Don't know your login details? Contact [email protected].
Please read the CDAA Cancellation and Refund Policy before registering.