E-Forum: Career Conversation - Coming Out of Lockdown
Join us for a special Career Conversation to discuss Coming out of Lockdown - Moving Forward with Your Colleagues. This session will be facilitated by CDAA National President Linda Jeffrey who will be joined by the CDAA Division Presidents, and we invite all members to join the conversation.
- What has been happening in Divisions and in members’ practice during our various lockdowns?
- What have we learned – about ourselves, our practice, our CDAA relationships?
- What has made us stronger?
- What are we most nervous about?
- How do we see the next few months – opportunities / challenges?
These meetings are for the robust discussion and sharing of practice. We look forward to our members connecting and discussing their breakthroughs, resources, and practices. This is also a great forum to ask questions, or introduce yourself as a new CDAA member.
Please consider event timing according to your state:
NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT: 7pm - 8pm
SA: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
QLD: 6pm - 7pm
NT: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
WA: 4pm - 5pm
New Zealand: 9pm - 10pm
CPD: 1 hour
CPD Competency: Communication and Interpersonal Skills